From single properties to landlord portfolios, talk to us about your

Property Insurance

Your property is important to you, therefore it’s important to us. Let’s make sure that it’s fully insured.

Our Property Policies

Because your property is likely to be your biggest investment.

If you ask us, it’s worth protecting it against every type of risk with a policy that ticks all the boxes.

From single holiday homes to expansive property portfolios, we’re the preferred insurance brokers for many landlords, block management companies and property investors across the south-east.

By appointing us as your broker, you will enjoy a friendly, human, sociable and consistent service for many years to come. 

Why Talk to Us?

We Listen

We are here for you. Whether it’s to discuss your existing policy or whether you need advice on future requirements, our Property experts are there to listen and guide you through the process, step by step, without the jargon..

Our Own In-House Claims Department

Being part of A-One Insurance Group means that we have our own ‘in-house’ claims team. Our claims experts will act as a go-between you and your insurer, supporting you through the stresses of a claim and ensuring you get the best possible outcome.

Products Tailored to You

We can provide a full suite of insurance covers to protect your property, dependant upon your requirements. Anything from individual insurance products to a package tailored to your specific needs, with highly competitive rates.

Which Type of Property Insurance Is Right for You?

Building Insurance

Our building insurance policies are designed to cover you against any repair costs caused by fire, lightning, explosions and other unexpected disasters.

Contents Insurance

Replacing the contents of your property in the event of a disaster is an emotional and costly affair. Our policies are here to make the experience a little easier for you and your wallet.

Accidental Damage Insurance

You can’t prevent the unexpected, but you can prevent any eyewatering repair costs to your property and contents with our accidental damage cover.

Property Owners’ Liability Insurance

Our property owners’ liability insurance gives you peace of mind protection against any costs incurred by accidental loss, damage or legal liabilities.

Landlord Home Emergency Cover

Whether your boiler’s packed up or a pipe has burst, our landlord home emergency cover is a popular lifeline for any sensible property renter.

Landlord Legal Expenses Insurance

From property damage and rental recovery, through to tenant eviction and repossession, our landlord legal expenses cover has your property fully protected.

Commercial Landlords’ Contents Insurance

Protect your appliances, furniture and equipment with a personalised contents insurance policy that could save you thousands of pounds in theft and damage costs.

Commercial Landlords’ Improvements Insurance

If you’re thinking about making structural alterations to your property, our commercial landlords’ improvements policies will cover you against any repair or replacement costs.

Ready to Protect your Property?

You’re just a few steps away.

Policies Personalised to You

We know that not every property portfolio is the same, that’s why our team will take time to find out about you and your individual needs. We will have a friendly chat, to get to know each other – no following of scripts, just us, as people. Once we have everything we need, we’ll prepare a personalised policy to fully protect your property against any misfortune.

Frequently Asked Questions

What is property insurance?

Property insurance covers the costs of repairs and replacements to your building and its contents caused by fire, flood, explosions and other weather-related afflictions.

How much is property insurance per month?

The cost of property insurance varies from one policy to the next depending on the size and value of your building and its contents, as well as the risks it may face. To find out how much your property insurance may cost, get in touch with our brokers today.

What property insurance do I need as a landlord?

You’re not legally obliged to have landlord insurance on any rental property. However, popular policies include property owners’ liability, contents and building insurance. It’s better to be safe than sorry.

Is property insurance required by law?

No, you’re not required to have it by law. However, it’s worth remembering a home insurance policy won’t cover you against any damage caused by tenants.

Trustpilot Logo

I can’t thank Noel Preston and his team enough for the fantastic service I received and the competitively priced insurance policy I took out.

Christopher Dean

Owner, Brighton CCTV